Healthy snacks with a little chocolate?? Yes, please! This class is one of our favorites, and we love even more sharing it with our friends through the partnership of Eat the Chocolate and Girls Scouts Western PA! Check out the details below on our Daisy Snacks Class and learn how you can get this class at one of your upcoming meetings!
For more information about our other Girl Scout Badge courses, click here!
Daisy Snacks Class (Grades K-1)
- 1.5 hour class
- Cost per scout = $25.00
- Minimum number of participants: 10, Maximum: 20
- Ingredient List
Class Description: Learn healthy eating principles using whole foods and all natural ingredients. Scouts will prepare three healthy, kid-friendly snacks that include fruits, veggies, whole grains, protein and bit of chocolate! Cook. Create. Eat. Have fun. Take home your very own homemade Eat the Chocolate chef hat!
McCandless Area: Healthy Snacks
- Who: Girls and Boys Grades K-3 (parents welcome to stay or drop off)
- What: Young chefs will prepare three healthy snacks that include fruits, veggies, whole grains, protein and bit of chocolate! Plus, all chefs will create and take home their very own chef hat!
- When: Sunday, February 25th from 2:00-4:00 pm
- Where: St. John’s Lutheran Church (311 Cumberland Rd. Pittsburgh, PA 15237)
- Brownie Girl Scout Bonus! This class meets the requirements for the Brownie Snack Badge. Take the course and earn your badge!
- Cost: $25 per student
Save your spot HERE!
Recipes for the Daisy Snacks Class Include:
- Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough – Spider Snacks
- Cookie dough with ants on a log – celery and apples
- Smoothie: strawberries and blueberries, banana and yogurt, ice
Want to print a flyer to download and show your troop leader? Click here!
How to learn more and get a class scheduled near you:
Simply fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch ASAP!